An independent institution specializing in information management and conducting studies and research related to the Syrian political and social affairs in particular and the Middle East region in general. We aim to build bridges with officials and decision makers in various state fields and developing sectors to help them make balanced decisions related to regional issues by providing them with accurate, detailed and professional data and reports.
To become a nationally and regionally an accredited reference for the affairs in the regions in its various dimensions.
We provide ground-breaking services for officials and decision makers working in different state sectors, society and the development sector in Syria and the region. In addition, we produce high-quality scientific publications. We aim to facilitate communication channels with institutions and officials in all fields and levels as well as promote open dialogue between our center and target parties.
Brilliance, credibility, responsibility, commitment, partnership
we are focusing on the following fields:
1. The political field and what is related to it such as currents, concepts, and evaluations.
2. The social field and what is connected to it such as trends, traditions, and behaviors.
3. The economic field and the external and internal factors that affect it.
4. The legal field and the extent of its realism, effectiveness, and its consideration for the environment and society.
5. National movements, their international connections, and their positive or negative effects.
6. Religious movements with focusing on their establishment, thought and influence.
7. Humanitarian organizations and boards, national and international, and all matters concerned with them.
8. The Syrian situation given all that has been mentioned.
1. Holding specialized seminars.
2. Executing workshops in our domains.
3. Publishing periodical and seasonal reports and studies.
4. Publishing synopses of information and future indicators.
5. Conducting studies to assess stands.
6. Needs assessment reports.
7. Conducting opinion polls, measuring the results, analyzing them and then presenting them to decision makers.