Jusoor for Studies is an idea triggered by a living experience we have had in public affairs, and through our awareness of the urgent need for in-depth systematic and credible studies based on accurate and reliable information that can be relied upon by decision-makers in the political, economic and social arena, in order for them to achieve the best results and solutions for the public interest.
The launch was in early 2016 to achieve effective communication between local communities and decision makers, and to provide them with periodic reports, studies and qualitative research.
Having such far-reaching goals that can’t be attained without high-level, specialised and ambitious cadres; we were keen on selecting an energetic, cooperative harmonious work team capable of implementing our vision and putting it into practice.
WHO ARE WE?
We are an independent research institution and a think tank specialized in information management, preparation of political, economic, and social studies and research. We are also interested in activities, events, and training to create mutual influence between officials, decision makers and all circles of influence and opinion at the local, regional and international levels. We also target all state specializations and development sectors related to the Syrian issue, to help reaching the goals and strategies through data, ideas and recommendations in a professional, realistic and accurate manner.
To become a nationally and regionally an accredited reference for the affairs in the regions in its various dimensions.
We provide ground-breaking services for officials and decision makers working in different state sectors, society and the development sector in Syria and the region. In addition, we produce high-quality scientific publications. We aim to facilitate communication channels with institutions and officials in all fields and levels as well as promote open dialogue between our center and target parties.
Leadership, credibility, responsibilities, building partnerships, quality, and efficiency
we are focusing on the following fields:
1. The political field and what is related to it such as currents, concepts, and evaluations.
2. The social field and what is connected to it such as trends, traditions, and behaviors.
3. The economic field and the external and internal factors that affect it.
4. The legal field and the extent of its realism, effectiveness, and its consideration for the environment and society.
5. National movements, their international connections, and their positive or negative effects.
6. Religious movements with focusing on their establishment, thought and influence.
7. Humanitarian organizations and boards, national and international, and all matters concerned with them.
8. The Syrian situation given all that has been mentioned.
1. Holding specialized seminars.
2. Executing workshops in our domains.
3. Publishing periodical and seasonal reports and studies.
4. Publishing synopses of information and future indicators.
5. Conducting studies to assess stands.
6. Needs assessment reports.
7. Conducting opinion polls, measuring the results, analyzing them and then presenting them to decision makers.